Community Change

Minor or LIBS Concentration Only

A minimum of 18 credit hours of upper level coursework required from the following:

POL 334Organizing and Leadership3
URS 450Sr Capstone in Community Rsrch3
Select 3 credits of approved community-based research in any of the following: academic service learning course (ASL), independent study, internship3
Select 3 courses from the following:9
Comparat. American Identities
Power & Privilege in SE Mich
Immigrant Cultures and Gender
Proj Mgmt & Leadership Skills
Writing for Civic Literacy
Public Comm and Culture Stdies
Justice, Crime and Environment
Heterodox Economics
Ecological Economics
Women Leadership/Social Change
Civil Rights Movement in Amer
Labor in America
Immigration in America
Urban Politics
Environmental Politics
Revitalizing Cities
Urban Sociology
Political Sociology
Inside Out Prison Exchange
Public Argument and Advocacy
20th Century Public Argument
Gender and Globalization
Total Credit Hours18