Continuous Enrollment

Students whose degree requirements are not completed and who have not been granted a temporary leave must register and maintain continuous enrollment. If a student does not maintain continuous enrollment for one calendar year or who has withdrawn for two consecutive semesters must apply for readmission and may not re-register without the permission of the student’s academic college. 

Such students who have been readmitted are governed by requirements and regulations in effect at the time of readmission.

Since all I and X marks are permanently changed to IE and XE after four months, a readmit may not petition to make up I's or X's on their prior record.

Courses taken at other campuses will not count automatically toward graduation. Students should petition their academic unit for credit(s). Maximum transfer hours apply (see “Transfer Equivalency Worksheet” section).

Readmitted students complete a Readmission Form available to download at and submit it directly to the academic unit in which they wish to enroll. Readmitted students are subject to the requirements in effect at the time of readmission. If students want to change their program of study, they should contact the academic unit of the program to which they would like to change.