Change of Program

A change in program generally requires full consideration by the new program’s admissions committee. If a student has not enrolled yet, the change of program request can be handled through the Graduate Admissions Office. If a current student wants to change after having enrolled under a different program, a Graduate Change of Degree Program or Concentration form should be completed.The student should contact the new program of interest for information about any supporting materials that may be needed. International students must supply documentation of additional funding if a change of program will result in the issue of new immigration documents.