With many fantastic options to choose from, we've got you covered. Whether it's your morning coffee before class, a between-classes lunch, or an evening bite, McKinley Cafe in the University Center, Picasso Cafe in Fairlane Center, and our coffee shop in Mardigian Library offer a wide variety of meals, snacks and beverages to meet your needs.
We offer two options:
- You may purchase a meal card at McKinley Cafe to use at all retail food locations on campus, or
- Purchase a Picasso Restaurant Group (PRG) Meal Plan. The Meal Plan is designed to ensure that your money is well spent by offering tasty combo meals that will fit almost any budget. Ask our culinary team for details.
University Center McKinley Cafe
Picasso Deli, the Grille (serving breakfast, lunch and dinner), the Expo (daily full-meal specials), piping hot pizza, famous mac & cheese, delicious soups, salad bar, grab & go items, assorted beverages, and Starbucks.
The Picasso Deli features deli sandwich selections, personal pizzas, quesadillas, delicious soups, salads, fruit cups, vegetable cups, grab & go items, assorted beverages and Starbucks.
A newly renovated coffee shop by PRG opened in fall 2015. Drop in to fortify yourself during day or evening study time. Meet up with your friends and enjoy sandwiches, soups, snacks, Starbucks and Jamba Juice Smoothies.
Conveniently located throughout our campus facilities:
- State-of-the-art soda and snack machines
- All machines equipped with credit card readers
- Wide product variety for students, staff & faculty
- Touchscreen/video monitors on machines-displays nutritional and other information
- Commitment to M-Healthy offerings.