2174-B University Center
Ombuds Services provides students of the campus community with individual, informal assistance in resolving concerns and addressing issues regarding students’ rights and responsibilities.
Ombuds Services is an independent, impartial, informal, and confidential* resource for obtaining:
- Information about university policies;
- Guidance in following university procedures;
- Assistance in resolving concerns and critical situations;
- Help in cutting red tape and in obtaining appropriate and timely answers and information;
- Opportunities to discuss or question university actions;
- Active support for UM-Dearborn’s commitment to ensure that students are treated with fundamental fairness and personal dignity.
*Confidentiality cannot be promised if there is serious risk of imminent harm or if required by law.