With many fantastic options to choose from, UM-Dearborn Dining by Picasso Group has got you covered. Whether it's your morning coffee before class, a between-classes lunch, or an evening bite, McKinley Cafe in the University Center, Picasso Cafe in Fairlane Center, and Mug Life coffee shop in Mardigian Library offer a wide variety of meals, snacks and beverages to meet your needs.
We offer special purchasing options to make check-out a breeze:
- You may purchase a Meal Card or App at McKinley Cafe to use at all retail food locations on campus. Funds may be added to the App remotely at your convenience.
- Purchase a Picasso Restaurant Group (PRG) Meal Plan. The Meal Plan is designed to ensure that your money is well spent by offering tasty combo meals that will fit almost any budget. Ask our culinary team for details.
University Center, McKinley Cafe
McKinley Café is the heart of culinary service on main campus. Picasso Deli, the Grille (serving breakfast, lunch and dinner), the Expo (daily full-meal specials), piping hot pizza, famous mac & cheese, delicious soups, salad bar, grab & go items, assorted beverages, and Starbucks.
Fairlane Center, Picasso Café
The Picasso Café, located in the hub of College of Business of College of Education, Health and Human Services action, features deli sandwich selections, personal pizzas, quesadillas, delicious soups, salads, fruit cups, vegetable cups, grab & go items, assorted beverages and Starbucks.
Mardigian Library, Mug Life Café
A cozy, artistic atmosphere awaits you in this convenient coffee shop. Drop in to fortify yourself during day or evening study time. Meet up with your friends and enjoy sandwiches, soups, snacks, Starbucks and Jamba Juice Smoothies.
Conveniently located throughout our campus facilities:
- State-of-the-art soda and snack machines
- All machines equipped with credit card readers
- Wide product variety for students, staff & faculty
- Touchscreen/video monitors on machines-displays nutritional and other information
- Commitment to M-Healthy offerings.